Paul DePompo, PsyD, ABPP, Director of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Institute of Southern California (CBTI), is co-author of a new book based on his clinical research, THE OTHER WOMAN’S AFFAIR … Gambling Your Heart and Reclaiming Your Life When Your Partner is Married. Geared toward helping “other women” take back control, it covers:
- The four types of men who cheat on their partners;
- How you got yourself into this situation;
- Signs that a married man will actually leave his wife;
- Making educated decisions about whether to stay or go;
- How to manage the difficult emotions that come with this relationship;
- Ways to develop a healthy, fulfilled life regardless of how the relationship turns out.
Dr. DePompo is articulate, charismatic, and excellent on television. This is one of many TV interviews we’ve booked for him as part of our comprehensive book publicity campaign for authors and experts. Please contact Kathlene Carney to discuss how Carney & Associates publicity services can help promote your psychology book or practice.